Friday, August 25, 2006

Rain: Day 2

So today it's raining again. I'm finished with classes for the day, and luckily managed to get an umbrella which is somewhat of a help staying dry. The rain here reminds me of something I would see in a jungle on the Discovery Channel. The only good thing I can think about it is that it's warm, and not cold like PEI rain. Anyways, I'll be trying to stay dry today. I hope it doesn't cancel our beach day tomorrow.

Not much has gone on in the past few days because of the rain, I've laid low, read for class, and done some homework. I'm going to try and get some pictures of the rain, I just don't know how much it would show up. Anyways, other than the rain everything has been going good. They have a selection of newspapers at the residence desk, so I've been reading two or three per day, always making sure I get a copy of the New York Times and USA Today. When it stops raining I need to venture out somewhere and find a rain jacket, one that's really waterproof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home