Monday, April 20, 2009

Jason Mraz Concert......

While I was in the Philippines, I had a very interesting e-mail stating that Jason Mraz would be coming to Seoul. I got really excited and then proceeded to get tickets. The show was in Jamsil at the Olympic Park (same place, different building, as Billy Joel).

The day of the concert was a Saturday and we headed to Jamsil area where we had snacks and drinks at the TGI Fridays. It was a relaxing fun evening, Kim, Jerick, Annette and I all attended.

The concert was great, although I was separated from the group for the show. But.....the highlight comes after the show, when I was looking for a Jason Mraz poster with Korean writing on it. They were all removed from the windows, but there were some in between glass doors. Jerick managed to pull the doors apart enough so Annette could stick her fingers through and grab a poster (ripping the tape off), the first one fell to the ground inside - but the second was a success. I now have my Billy Joel and Jason Mraz Korean show posters!

The show was great and the Jamsil Olympic Park proved once again to be a great concert venue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home